My name is Francisco causil, I am 18 years old, I graduated from high school in Marco Fidel Suarez in 2015, I am from cienaga de oro, I have three sisters and one brother, I live in Mocari now. I am interested in learning English, I want to take this opportunity to speak a new language for me is like a challenge to be able to understand other people in another language with respect to ours.
I am studying English at the university of Cordoba. In 2016 of the month of August I started my first semester, I have met new people besides that I have learnt so much about English languaje with excellent teachers that this university has.
I am a person with the expectation to learn every day more of the English language with the help of my professors and of course striving to study the subject that we see in classes, besides English I like sports a lot for example my favorite sport is soccer and my favorite soccer team is Barcelona.
My favorite singer is adele. She is a great singer for me she has a fantastic voice I would like to be in one of her big concerts listening to her songs.
my favorite food is chicken and fish.

THANKS...




I like Adele's songs specially "Don't you remember", Cienaga de Oro is a beautiful town and Real Madrid's team is better than Barcelona's team.:p
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI like listening to adele songs too... and my favorite song is dont you remember. Perhaps I dont know where is Cienaga De Oro but I'll like to go there.
Mmm I dont like eating fish but Im agree with you about chicken mmm it is delicious.
Ajahhaha
Ciénaga de oro is a good town.It is known as white gold land(to the cotton).adele is a excellent singer, a good song of her is "I set fire to the rain"
ResponderEliminar